To enter the contest without making a contribution, please add your name here. After clicking “SUBMIT,” you will be officially entered into the contest.
Official Rules Page:
12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
- This sweepstakes is governed by these Official Rules. By participating in this sweepstakes you agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules, including eligibility requirements, and you acknowledge that the results of the sweepstakes as determined by the U.S. Concealed Carry Association for Saving Lives (FSL), who is administering this sweepstakes. This sweepstakes is neither endorsed by, nor sponsored by, nor affiliated in any way with any of the companies or products mentioned on the web pages or other marketing materials associated with this giveaway. Each company and product has its own registered trademarks that are not owned by FSL, nor are the companies or their trademarks affiliated in any way with either FSL or this sweepstakes.
- No donation required to enter or win sweepstakes. Donation does not increase chances of winning. All FSL donors who donate via an eligible webpage that includes these official rules or donates via phone and mentions this specific giveaway from 12/10/2022 through 12/23/2022 will be automatically entered into the 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway.
- Winner Selection. On 12/30/22, a random drawing for a winner(s) will be held before 7pm central time (CT) for the week’s sweepstakes entrants.
- How to Enter. All FSL donors who donate via an eligible webpage that includes these official rules or purchases via phone and mentions this specific giveaway, will be automatically entered into the drawing. The contest ends at 11:59 p.m. central time (CT) on 12/23/22. It doesn’t matter how you donate during the of the contest period, you’ll be entered into the drawing when you donate. One entry, per person, per day.
- No purchase necessary – Alternate Method of Entry. If you wish to enter this promotion but do not wish to donate at this time, please send a 3.5″ x 6″ postcard with your name, address & e-mail address printed on the back. Entries are limited to one per person per day. Mail this postcard to: USCCAFSL, Attn: “12 Days of Christmas 2022 Giveaway” 1000 Freedom Way, West Bend, WI 53095. FSL is not responsible for late, lost, stolen, damaged, illegible, incomplete, misdirected or postage due mail/entries. All entries received on or before 12/23/2022 will be entered to win. If your postcard is received after the contest ends, you are not eligible to win. Otherwise, you can also go to the following webpage or any webpage with an opt-in form that includes these official rules for online entry and once entered, you are eligible to win for the period that you entered (final cut off is 11:59 p.m. central time (CT) on 12/23/22): Click here.
- Eligibility. This promotion is open to legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia, 21 years of age or older at the time of entry. FSL employees and their immediate families are not eligible for this promotion.
- Conditions. By entering, you accept and agree to be bound by these official rules and the decisions of FSL and its judges. Any taxes or other expenses not specified herein are the sole responsibility of the winner. Prizes are not transferable. No substitution or cash equivalent of prizes is permitted, except at the sole discretion of FSL. Winners may be required to execute and return within fourteen (14) days of date printed on notification, an Affidavit or Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release, and any other documentation FSL reasonably requires for prize fulfillment. If a prize notification or prize is returned as undeliverable, the corresponding prize will be forfeited. By accepting a prize, the winner agrees that FSL and its independent judging organization accept no responsibility or liability in connection with injuries, losses, or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or usage of the prize awarded hereunder. FSL reserves the right to cancel, suspend, amend, or terminate the sweepstakes, without notice, for any reason, including, without limitation, if FSL determines that the sweepstakes cannot be conducted as planned, or should a virus, bug, tampering, or unauthorized intervention, technical failure, or other cause beyond FSL’s control corrupt the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper play of the sweepstakes. In the event of tampering or unauthorized intervention, FSL reserves the right to void suspect entries at issue. FSL is not responsible for any errors in the offer or administration of the sweepstakes, including the posting of these official rules, inaccurate transcription of entry information, human error, technical malfunction, the inability to access any website or online service, selection or announcement of any winner, or distribution of any prize. All taxes and firearms licensing and/or transfer fees are each winner’s responsibility. This offer is void where prohibited or restricted by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. By entering this sweepstakes you agree that if you win a prize, FSL can publish your first name, last initial, and state of residence in any media now known or hereafter developed throughout the world, without limitation. We publish this limited information to protect your identity and announce the winners.
- Odds of Winning. Odds of winning one of the weekly giveaways are approximately 1 in 35,000, and are determined by the number of eligible entries received during the week.
- Winners List. For a list of winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by mail to: USCCAFSL, “12 Days of Christmas 2022 Giveaway”, 1000 Freedom Way, West Bend, WI 53095. Requests must be received by February 28, 2023.
- Prizes: The Prizes awarded and values of each prize are as follows: one box with all Christmas giveaway items unveiled in the giveaway series. Details are listed each sweepstakes term, see page for details.
- Void Where Prohibited by Law. This sweepstakes and your participation in it is void where prohibited by law.